A downloadable game for Windows
A city simulation game in late alpha. Still in development.
- Added some multithreading support and improved performance.
- Performance improvements.
- Massive Performance Improvements (Especially to electricity)
- Added water
- Added solar panels
- Removed unnecessary shadows
- Added some terrain editing tools
- Added settings menu with display options and ability to quit to desktop or to main menu
- Massively decreased download size (over 50% decrease)
- Massive performance improvements
- Some pollution Effect
- Save/Load buttons (but not functionality) added
- Allow building, placing roads, zoning, etc. on non-flat terrain
- made water fancier looking
- fixed some placement guidance issues
- fixed road placement issues
- different grid now
- improved ui:
- way more hints
- better menu behavior
- added itch.io link
- changed background movement
- more and better hints
- better performance
- basic saving groundwork added
- city and mayor name added
- added some saving
- better loading screen
- There is currently no disaster system implemented.
- Because there is no disaster system implemented, fire stations are currently only decorational (other than costing money monthly)
- Loss of Detail (LOD) sometimes acts weird when you move around
- Saving is not fully implemented
- Loading buildings outside of the built-in file is not currently fully implemented
- Only basic coloration of higher and lower terrains
- Some transport bugs (House/Job not realizing connection has been lost, etc.)
- Large maps can be slow and laggy
- Cities can start to be slow and laggy as they get to be large
More information here too: https://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/760143-zcity-now-with-multithreading/#
Unzip and run exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.